Wednesday, March 4, 2009

this might be something cool we can help with

Hey Guys,

I am sending this out to just a few people to let y'all know about an opportunity to help. I know each of y'all are involved with a Bible study or some kind of student group, so this maybe something y'all could help with as a group.

I volunteer with His Grace, a foundation that helps patients and their families on the bone marrow transplant unit at Texas Children's. Over the winter break the Lord gave me the idea of having a benefit concert to help raise money. I never thought it would happen - but through a miracle it has!

On Thursday April 16 (I know it is really close!) there will be a benefit concert for HGF at Life Church in Bryan. Gatlin Elms and Robbie Seay will be playing at the concert.

Ok, now is when I need help. We do not have long at all until this thing happens and I want a full house, I think this can happen if we all work together and advertise at out different churches and groups we are apart of.
I realize this is a busy time for everyone, but please let me know if you could spend a few hours to help, or have ideas. And if nothing else PLEASE COME and bring a friend. It should be a good evening, and it is helping a wonderful cause. Please visit their web page to find out more about HGF: http://blog.hisgracefoundationdonate.org/

Ways you can help:
*Creating a logo
*Creating a web page (or blog - I don't know the difference, but I think one is free)
Work at an on-campus bake sale
Bake
Set up/Take down
TELL YOUR FRIENDS


*These may be taken care, but really whoever can do it the fastest and it looks the best is the one I'm using
blog.hisgracefoundationdon
ate.org
Source: blog.hisgracefoundat...
His Grace Foundation (HGF) is a volunteer organization providing personalized, relationship-based support for families with a child having to undergo a bone marrow transplant due to a form of cancer, aplastic anemia, SKIDS, or a rare degenerative brain disease.
Share

No comments: