Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Y'all

I see hopelessness everywhere. It makes me glad I have y'all as roommates; I don't know what I'd do without you. Life is just too hard to do it alone.

Thinking about y'all makes me happy! I can't wait to get back.

Good Lord I'm such an utter fool and a failure, and y'all make me feel happy about it. Life is good.

I love ya Melanie Tyler Cassie Chad Janet John Kenn. Or Metylechassiekejohnet. Can we change all of our last names to Kiniedler? You know, like Kiniry plus Schiedler? We could call our house the Kiniedler Family Home. We could have the Kiniedler Family Band.

love,
Dan

1 comment:

mel said...

dan-o!!!!!! your comment felt great... i've been trying to take joy in small things and it was easy to do so for a long time about the things you wrote about.